Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making xmas gifts - babbling brainage

This year as usual, money is tight. We have a seriously large extended family. I have to get on the ball with xmas this year.

I'm thinking that for my brother's girls, we may make them beaded bookmarks. We made one for Steele and he loved it. Or I'll start them charm bracelets and get them new charms for birthdays and yule.
Hmmm. Or we could go with my standard fallback position: books.

I could also make my niece an apron. Paige really liked the one I made her last time. The new one could be 1950's style.

Gwen's family will probably get photo albums of the kids. Been wanting to do them for years, so far the count is 5 that I'd have to make and I really should do one for the jailbird. The sick on that one is the man hours of choosing photos and writing/printing a zillion little tags with info on them.
I'm not too sure I have the time to do this one. Again.

I'm considering making fudge and misc candies for gimmies.

Mike's family generally gets store boughten or gift cards.

No comments: